Virginia Anesthesiologist Fired for Charlie Kirk Assassination Comments

Started by TeslaCoil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaCoil

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

I know many will disagree. I see this as a victory. Hope the left get a GOOOD taste of what is feels like to be cancelled over your thoughts and comments.
 

I know many will disagree. I see this as a victory. Hope the left get a GOOOD taste of what is feels like to be cancelled over your thoughts and comments.
So are you saying it’s good to cancel people over their thoughts and comments if you disagree with them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
“Sir, I would like a word.”
IMG_5390.jpeg
 
No Im saying I'm glad the left is getting a taste of their own medicine. Hows it feel?

These days, people should just STFU, which is a sad thing in itself.

Saying it's GOOD the left feels it also kind of misses the point, doesn't it? Neither side should have to deal with it, but here we are.

I don't view it as a victory, I view it as we are at a tipping point in society, and it's tragic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.