Virginia Maryland Interview waitlist

Started by VetTech79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VetTech79

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I am brand new to this forum (just learned this even existed!) and I'm currently in the midst of the application cycle. I applied to 9 schools this year and so far I have received 4 rejections and a notice that I'm on the waitlist for an interview at VMRCVM. I was wondering if anyone out there has gone through this? What can I expect? They will not say how many are on waitlist or what position you are sooo I'm kinda freaking out a little bit... Thanks in advance for any advice!
 
If you haven't discovered it already, you'll find more luck with people going through applications over on the Pre-Vet side of the forum.