Virginia-Maryland School Atmosphere? hn

Started by bear90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear90

VMRCVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm a pre-vet student who just applied for this cycle. One of the schools I applied to was VA-MD, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the atmosphere of this school? My parents live in Virginia, but I haven't visited Blacksburg yet. Are the facilities nice? The professors and students? Are there good studying places in the town?

Thanks!
 
Please only post a post to one thread in one forum.

Any responses should be made on the thread of the same title on the pre-vet forum.

Closing thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.