virginia school of dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harjinder

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends
VSD has mentioned that they want original transcripts or mark sheets. Can we send them notarized copies of these documents. PLEASE HELP..

Members don't see this ad.

Hello friends
VSD has mentioned that they want original transcripts or mark sheets. Can we send them notarized copies of these documents. PLEASE HELP..
Yes. I asked them that I only have single copy of each of them. They are ready to accept notarized.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i can send them notarised copies rite.

Hey, guys.....Do have any idea that Virginia accepts out of state applicants or only Virginia residents only??
As their website mention that they required proof of Virginia state residency....

Last edited:
VCU has mentioned that they "Prefer" Green card holders or Citizens.

Does anyone have experience/knowledge of any candidate they called for interview or accepted that does not have GC/Citizenship?

I don't have GC so I am wondering if I stand any chance at all?

Sweet! - Does that say anything about Interview dates, their response time etc?

It says following

The IDP considers the application process important and therefore dedicates the proper attention, time and consideration necessary to review your submission. We highly discourage applicants from calling our office regarding invitation status.

It says following

The IDP considers the application process important and therefore dedicates the proper attention, time and consideration necessary to review your submission. We highly discourage applicants from calling our office regarding invitation status.

Thanks!

I got an interview mail today from VCU..Any one else got iv letter? any information about the interview procedure will be appreciated! thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview mail today from VCU..Any one else got iv letter? any information about the interview procedure will be appreciated! thanks
hey congrats.... can you tell when did you submit the application..and after how long did they respond as interview invite call?

hey congrats.... can you tell when did you submit the application..and after how long did they respond as interview invite call?
Hey toothfairyqueen I sent my application 2 weeks ago and I got the email of applicaton complete 2 days after receiving my application.Dont worry I think they just started inviting for interview I hope you will have a good luck! do you know anybody who had interview there last years? or any source of information about their interview?I couldnot find any source of information.Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks and good luck for you all guys!

Hey toothfairyqueen I sent my application 2 weeks ago and I got the email of applicaton complete 2 days after receiving my application.Dont worry I think they just started inviting for interview I hope you will have a good luck! do you know anybody who had interview there last years? or any source of information about their interview?I couldnot find any source of information.Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks and good luck for you all guys!

Nothing...I have no idea regarding their interview procedure....
prepare well. you hv the experience of Colorado interview, i guess... so you know whats its like...good luck...

Nothing...I have no idea regarding their interview procedure....
prepare well. you hv the experience of Colorado interview, i guess... so you know whats its like...good luck...
Haha my Colorado experience was the worse I still couldnot beleive that they did not even bother themselves by sending me anything .I went over there spent efforts and money and did ve rywell as I have been told by those who saw my work on bench test and finally no feedback at all ..no even a rejection letter nor answer to my emails or calls! anyway its not they only and best university in the world..Thanks tooth fairy queen and..still waiting for somebody who has some information about UVC interview!:)

Haha my Colorado experience was the worse I still couldnot beleive that they did not even bother themselves by sending me anything .I went over there spent efforts and money and did ve rywell as I have been told by those who saw my work on bench test and finally no feedback at all ..no even a rejection letter nor answer to my emails or calls! anyway its not they only and best university in the world..Thanks tooth fairy queen and..still waiting for somebody who has some information about UVC interview!:)
Sounds like you are saying my words for Colorado..anyways erase it away, give a best new strt..

Congratulations!
Are you a Virginia Resident? Do you have Green Card or Citizenship?

I was wondering if they even invite Non residents as they mentioned on their website that they prefer residents.

I don;t have any info on Interview yet. But I do remember reading some in old forums. Search for 'VCU' or 'Virginia' and you will get some. If I find, I will message you about it.

Congratulations!
Are you a Virginia Resident? Do you have Green Card or Citizenship?

I was wondering if they even invite Non residents as they mentioned on their website that they prefer residents.

I dont have any info on Interview yet. But I do remember reading some in old forums. Search for 'VCU' or 'Virginia' and you will get some. If I find, I will message you about it.
Hello dingash Iam a Texas permanent resident not a virginia resident.I searched for information about VCU interview but I did not find any valuable information I will appreciate your help if you could.Good luck.

Hello dingash Iam a Texas permanent resident not a virginia resident.I searched for information about VCU interview but I did not find any valuable information I will appreciate your help if you could.Good luck.

Hi can you pl. share your stats with us?

did any1 else also got iv??? waiting....

Hey I also got Interview mail on same day...where u coming from and wts ur travelling plan?

Hey I also got Interview mail on same day...where u coming from and wts ur travelling plan?
Hi ,,Iam from Houston TX..I will try to be there a day before and coming back the day of interview.wat about you? where r you from?

Hi ,,Iam from Houston TX..I will try to be there a day before and coming back the day of interview.wat about you? where r you from?

I am coming from Illinois...!! I am wondering how this interview gonna be?? No information wt so ever?? and how many people invited for this Iv??

hi me too got iv from virginia today....excited but nervous too dono wat to do n how to prepare???.....any1 plz guide....

any updates?
hi guys
I got email from VCU today its not invitation for the second step nor rejection ..It says that the sellected applicants will be contacted personally and they did not say when !! anybody else got the same email?? what does that mean?? anybody invited for the next interview?? plz lets share the information!Thanks

hi guys
I got email from VCU today its not invitation for the second step nor rejection ..It says that the sellected applicants will be contacted personally and they did not say when !! anybody else got the same email?? what does that mean?? anybody invited for the next interview?? plz lets share the information!Thanks

hi, i have my 1st intv after 2 weeks, can you share your experience about your 1st interview, what they did? what they asked? plzz
thank you.

hi, i have my 1st intv after 2 weeks, can you share your experience about your 1st interview, what they did? what they asked? plzz
thank you.
Same here, first interview on Sep 2nd. Any feedback from the 1st personal interview would be appreciated.

Same here, first interview on Sep 2nd. Any feedback from the 1st personal interview would be appreciated.

It is very elementary. Regular questions- why US, why VCU, tell me about yourself, know your Sop, Resume.
No special tip: just that go check out the building a day before your iv. Had a tough time finding due to construction in the area.

thank you.[/QUOT
I don't think the 1st interview will need any prep.Just some questions about your statement ,resume and general questions such as , why you chose this school? what you plan to do in future? and so on..The school is amazing everything is new and nice.the staff is wonderful..The interviewers are amazing so nice and friendly..I loved the school and staff..Just relax and take it easy,They just want to know some about your presonality and communication skills! Good luck for everybody..:thumbup:

thank you.[/QUOT
I don't think the 1st interview will need any prep.Just some questions about your statement ,resume and general questions such as , why you chose this school? what you plan to do in future? and so on..The school is amazing everything is new and nice.the staff is wonderful..The interviewers are amazing so nice and friendly..I loved the school and staff..Just relax and take it easy,They just want to know some about your presonality and communication skills! Good luck for everybody..:thumbup:
anyone having interview at richmond VCU in sep?

Hello I got mail today from VCU inviting me for the second interview on sep 27 ..anyone else got it??

Hello I got mail today from VCU inviting me for the second interview on sep 27 ..anyone else got it??

When was your first interview???(date???) Are they done with sending first interview invitations??? :(

When was your first interview???(date???) Are they done with sending first interview invitations??? :(
Hey JT my first interview was August 8 th ..I dont know if they r done with first interviews or not .Good luck for you and for all of us.

I am going to virginia too this month for my 1st interview. Wondering 2nd interview invites already out, any opinions or advice for people like me, since 2nd invites are out, would they still consider us since we are still to have the 1st interview? Is there only 1 batch of 2nd interview on sep 27????

I am going to virginia too this month for my 1st interview. Wondering 2nd interview invites already out, any opinions or advice for people like me, since 2nd invites are out, would they still consider us since we are still to have the 1st interview? Is there only 1 batch of 2nd interview on sep 27????

since you are invited for the first interview there will be second interview for the applicants who pass first interview,I dont think there is any doubt about that..wat date your first interview is gonna be?

Yes there is a 2nd interview for you guys, I believe they still have space for more interviewees and there is only 1 batch for the 27th of September bench test. they only invited 30% of applicants to the 1st interview and 50% of them will go to phase 2. Good luick and trust me you will love it. The school is sooo high tech and the staff and students are very friendly.

that's interesting!! how do you know that 2nd invites are already out???
any info you can share?

yes they will consider you as long you got an invitation, you have an equal chance like all of us.

any info you can share?

yes they will consider you as long you got an invitation, you have an equal chance like all of us.

noradent posted above about 2nd interview on 27th sep

Hi inliter and toothfairyqueen, are you guys permanent residents or gc holders.

any info you can share?