virginia tech tragedy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please share your thoughts:
My heart and prayers go out to the families, loved ones, and friends of the victims. May God bring peace and healing into your lives.

Members don't see this ad.

May the victims of the tragedy rest in peace and may God strengthen healing and faith in those loved ones left behind.May God help us all nourish good positive thoughts and we all abstrain from such violent acts which devastate innocent people.May God bless everyone.

This shooting to say the least is despicable and barbaric.I am shocked!
My thoughts are with the grieve-stricken families.God will sooth all your pains.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is the worst shoot out in the US history. will this ever end. two sides fighting on what is there right while the human loss is evident in front our eyes.
hope one day the blood spill will end. don't know how many more lives have to be sacrificed before all this ends.

I agree with everyone of you.
I cant even begin to comprehend how the parents of the students must be feeling right now!!
Such mindless killing!!
I hope they have a compulsory screening of a documentary about the aftermath of the killing in every school and college.
Might make the lunatics think twice about killing someone!!!