Virtual manager & assistants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok kids, let's get serious for once. Does anyone have experience with any type of virtual management? Suppose someone wanted to set up their own deal, and didn't want to hire anyone other than maybe a MA. There are practice management companies often used that will do billing and coding and follow up on claims. What about surgery scheduling, patient scheduling, pre-authorization and other stuff like that. Suppose that outreach clinics will give you space and they have front office people the day of that can collect co-pays that get entered into your system, can schedule patients day off in your EMR. How are you going to set this gig up? I have heard about a company called Bottleneck Virtual Medical Services. Anyone with any advice or input?

Members don't see this ad.

You could just ask the iped folks on facebook. You’ll get a lot more info there than you will here. Especially since the bottleneck co founder is part of the group and they’ve posted about webinars on the page.

You could just ask the iped folks on facebook. You’ll get a lot more info there than you will here. Especially since the bottleneck co founder is part of the group and they’ve posted about webinars on the page.

IPED? Maybe not...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s a Facebook group of private practice/podiatry group practice folks and some office managers. Any questions about that type of job setting are going to be better answered there.

Stay away from IPED. It’s run by the same thief who started the practice management group and screwed them and vendors. It’s all about lining HIS pockets.

Stay away from IPED. It’s run by the same thief who started the practice management group and screwed them and vendors. It’s all about lining HIS pockets.

it’s a free Facebook group. You don’t have to hire Ornstein (or Cindy Pezza) to give you the information, people there are doing it for free.

Not to mention, like I’ve correctly noted in two separate threads now, you aren’t going to get detailed info re: starting/running your own practice on SDN.