VirtualEval problems?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okgo2503

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else who has had their letters uploaded via VirtualEvals within the last two or so weeks finding that their schools are having trouble accessing them? It's frustrating because I've had secondaries in for so long but am not complete becasue the earliest I could request my committee letter was the first week of August...right when VirtualEvals started acting up. :cry:

Members don't see this ad.

Is anybody else who has had their letters uploaded via VirtualEvals within the last two or so weeks finding that their schools are having trouble accessing them? It's frustrating because I've had secondaries in for so long but am not complete becasue the earliest I could request my committee letter was the first week of August...right when VirtualEvals started acting up. :cry:

penn state's admissions secretary told me it was "down" last week. thats all i got

I've heard the same thing, this is from one school:

"If your letters were sent via VirtualEvals, this system has been experiencing some technical difficulties over the past several days so it is possible that your letters are not yet posted even though they have been received."

I've only had a couple schools have delays though...Most of 'em got my letters with no problem at all.