Visa problems?

Started by jefguth
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jefguth

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone been having any trouble with their student visa's returning to the USA?

Earlier this week when crossing the border I was called into secondary inspection. Border agent said something about a problem with my SEVIS and asked if I had attended another school or taken a leave of absence.

So I stood in line for 1 1/2 hrs, papers looked over, asked the same questions and then sent on my way.

Almost every other Canadian student at ICO I talked to had the same problem this week, a friend of mine has even had this happen twice in the past month.

Anyone else have this problem?