Vision Source

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blazenmadison

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone part of Vision Source?

If so, can you tell me more about it. How much does it cost to be part of it?

I am seeing more and more private ODs associating themselves with Vision Source.
 
Anyone part of Vision Source?

If so, can you tell me more about it. How much does it cost to be part of it?

I am seeing more and more private ODs associating themselves with Vision Source.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1hH002qUyw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo2LP1wXNgk

I know a few docs who are part of their network. I actually know one OD who is very happy with them and she's been with them for about 6 years. The others are either neutral or have some complaints.

.....and no, the videos are not mine:laugh: