Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am in the process of compiling my list of schools for next application cycle, and have decided to visit some of them to get a closer look. How does one usually proceed about doing this? Can I just drop in some random day and take a look around and inside the school? Or can I only come in on designated open houses and/or guided tour days?
What are some helpful tips for someone visiting schools? Should I bring a CV/resume just in case?
Cheers.
I am in the process of compiling my list of schools for next application cycle, and have decided to visit some of them to get a closer look. How does one usually proceed about doing this? Can I just drop in some random day and take a look around and inside the school? Or can I only come in on designated open houses and/or guided tour days?
What are some helpful tips for someone visiting schools? Should I bring a CV/resume just in case?
Cheers.