Notifying medical schools about resubmitted LORS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Emperor Napoleon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm most probably overthinking this. 3 out of my 5 LOR writers either forgot to include signatures or letter heads in their letters. I anticipate that they should be resubmitted by next Monday or Tuesday. I only started submitting secondaries last week but should I reach out to schools and let them know that LORS were resubmitted. I'm kinda worried about the possibility of adcoms pushing my application to the side because I didn't meet LOR requirements.
 
It is mid-July. It is highly unlikely that anyone has even opened your application yet. At my school, we don't start reading applications until August. Just chill. Things will work out.
Thanks, I really needed to hear that. Sorry if I came across as super neurotic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the same boat right now- but my writer is having difficulty resubmitting it to amcas. were ur writers able to resubmit directly through amcas or did you collect it through interfolio and forward it to the same request id? thanks!
 
In the same boat right now- but my writer is having difficulty resubmitting it to amcas. were ur writers able to resubmit directly through amcas or did you collect it through interfolio and forward it to the same request id? thanks!
I collected it through interfolio and forwarded it through the same request ID