Visiting Saba in very late August - cheapest airline to use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Confused 20

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be visiting Saba in very late August and was wondering what is the cheapest airline to use to fly to Saint Maarten? What do you believe is the best website to find the cheapest tickets to Saint Maarten? I am coming from Connecticut. During my stay I hope that I may sit in on the first semester classes. Does anyone know if Saba will allow me to sit in with the first semester classes (Anatomy, Histology, and Evidence Based Medicine) for up to two weeks? If not, does anyone know how many days that I will be allowed to sit in on first semester classes? Does anyone know if Saba allows future students to take a tour of the campus, speak with other fellow students, and study in the library?

Any input on the above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.