VMCAS: Nutrition courses and Pre-req code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm pretty sure I used AnSci for my nutrition course, since mine was an animal nutrition course.
 
You'd think they would have a nutrition category since many schools now require a course. Kind of pointless to be coding everything if you don't have all the possible codes for the schools they represent.
 
This confused me as well. I took a general nutrition course (not animal related) that was offered from the food science department of my school and didn't know if that qualified as a biology course or not? I think I just put other.

Any one have any advice on these other courses:

Ornithology -Offered through my school's biology department - should it be a biology course or an animal science course?

Animal Anatomy & Physiology - Should it be animal science or physiology?