VMRCVM 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in! Looks like I'll be joining you all.

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone is still looking for housing/roommates please contact me! I'm on the never ending search and am starting to stress out about it :scared:. I have a few options that I've been looking into for which I would need 1 or 2 roommates. I haven't made any final decisions, so I'm up for anything if someone has something else in mind. You can find me on our facebook page (Meghan Neal) or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

P.S. Congrats to all the wait-list survivors!

I'm in! Just got the call from Joyce, and now I am laughing and crying in my office, hoping my boss doesn't come in. I cannot wait to meet you all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Class of 2016,

It feels weird to say that, since when I started "class of 2012" seemed so far away :)

CONGRATULATIONS again! It is going to be hard, but I think you are all going to be very happy here at VT!

Haha tell me about it - I am class of 2010!! :)

Congrats everyone. It's so nice to see all the enthusiasm in a time where vet med is such a difficult path to pursue, financially and otherwise. You'll do great.

And of course...

LETS GO HOKIES!!!!

M_614574.jpg

Well, I got a call June 10th - I'm in too!!!
Looking forward to being there and meeting you all!
Now (ouch ouch) on to figuring out how to pay for it!
Anybody out there have good information about the process?
Thanks!!
Fidils
p.s. - Guess I *AM* a special snowflake!

Congrats, Fidelis! I just got off the waitlist too, and I was really surprised by how behind I am NOT. All I had to do so far was:

- Send in the deposit and acceptance letter
- Set up my PID
- Fill out the FAFSA
- Order my coat

Plus the moving stuff: finding an apartment, getting a decent laptop, that sort of thing. We can't register for classes until August 6th, and most of the required stuff isn't due until mid-July. Just look through the packet on scholar once Dawn sets you up.

See you in Blacksburg!

Congratulations!!

Two more things that you need to do: (1) entrance counseling for financial aid (2) promissory note for financial aid. I've been out of school a while, and didn't know about these two requirements, and was late doing this. I think the deadline is coming up this months. There are links to the website for these requirements on the va tech financial aid website. See you in a couple of months!

Congrats, Fidelis! I just got off the waitlist too, and I was really surprised by how behind I am NOT. All I had to do so far was:

- Set up my PID
- Fill out the FAFSA
- Order my coat

Plus the moving stuff: finding an apartment, getting a decent laptop, that sort of thing. We can't register for classes until August 6th, and most of the required stuff isn't due until mid-July. Just look through the packet on scholar once Dawn sets you up.

See you in Blacksburg!

- Set up my PID
- Fill out the FAFSA
- Order my coat

See you in Blacksburg!

Hi I applied this year and was wondering how many people are usually on the alternate list and what number you were? I got alternate this yea. :(

They wont tell you where you are on the list....I was on In State last year and did NOT
make it in.

This year they do tell us our number on the waitlist. Not sure if that will have me freaking out more or less...