Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm scheduled for a retake today. Early this week, I took AAMC 11 to see where I stood. My practice AAMC averages out to the same score as last time, so I've decided that I will not attempt to take the test this time around (My stats are decent enough for DO schools so I'll just focus on this year's application cycle and work on my secondary apps).
I still want to show up for my test and void it, but I'm so worried that I might be tempted to score it OR that I may hit the wrong button! Anyone have any advice/insight? I have 2 hours to decide!
There's a small possibility that I will retake in Jaunaury to reapply next year if I don't get in this cycle.
I still want to show up for my test and void it, but I'm so worried that I might be tempted to score it OR that I may hit the wrong button! Anyone have any advice/insight? I have 2 hours to decide!
There's a small possibility that I will retake in Jaunaury to reapply next year if I don't get in this cycle.