Volk Super Pupil XL

Started by PreOptMegs
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PreOptMegs

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to figure out what lens would be best and easiest for me to use on an undilated eye. Volk sells a super pupil lens that claims to be able to get views with a 1-2mm pupil. Although, I know most people just use a 90D lens undilated and it works for them? Thanks for your input
 
I would also recommend the 90D or the Super Field because of the working distance (the lens to the eye). The super pupil and super vitreous fundus lenses are excellent but I don't feel that they are that much easier to use in a 1 mm pupil. Or even a 2mm pupil. On the other hand, if working distance is considered, I would recommend the traditional 90D and the Superfields.

They are also easier to hold