Volk Digital Lenses

Started by eyedesire
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyedesire

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a repeat thread, but I would like some advice before purchasing a volk lens! I'm looking for something that has similar mag to the 78D, such as the digital 1.0x, but I have never tried the digital series before. Can anyone tell me if digital image quality is really better than the 78D and if it is worth forking over the extra $$ for the digital lens??

Thanks!
 
I personally don't think so.

All condensing lenses do what they're supposed to do. It usually comes down to personal preference and experience (the lens you use the most will be the one you like).

For me personally it's the Superfield, 78, & a 20D