Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

VR passages the days before the test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by bluesTank, May 14, 2007.

1. bluesTank

bluesTank Zombie

Medical Student
    Is it a good idea to continuously do verbal passages the days before the test or is it better to let your mind relax in that respect to prepare for the real deal? Basically would I be better off studying for the BS/PS sections, or practicing more verbal passages (I am taking May 16). My weak point is verbal, so i'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for the advice

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vicinihil

vicinihil Member
    Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    it's up to you. If you think finding out why your answer for number 13 on passage 4 of some random company's test prep material would benefit you then go for it. Otherwise I say you spend that day memorizing formulas and reading the newspaper etc other than wasting time on verbal.

4. qtrlifecrisis

qtrlifecrisis Left of the middle

Medical Student
    I've found that my score drops when I skip verbal practice for more than a couple of days, so I definitely intend to do at least three passages everyday till my test date (may 25).

Good luck! Kill it!