W in exercise class

Started by LACMA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LACMA

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello good people of SDN!

I'm taking a cycling class at my college and it's really late at night. It's only one unit. I think I'm just gonna drop it because I just don't have time for it.

I also got a W in Linear Algebra 2 semesters ago. I'm applying to med school this June too. Will having 2 Ws negatively affect me? I'm thinking no, especially because one isn't even an academic class.

Thanks!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello good people of SDN!

I'm taking a cycling class at my college and it's really late at night. It's only one unit. I think I'm just gonna drop it because I just don't have time for it.

I also got a W in Linear Algebra 2 semesters ago. I'm applying to med school this June too. Will having 2 Ws negatively affect me? I'm thinking no, especially because one isn't even an academic class.

Thanks!!!

I don't think anyone will look closely at a W in physical education; Go ahead.