Waaaaaahoooooooooooo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lets hope this is a foreshadowing of good things to come! lets go tweetie! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

you go girl! you really deserve this and i'm so happy for you! ;)

Tweetie!!! I'm so happy for you!
bounce.gif
You are truly an inspiration. I wish you the best in your interview. Keep us posted on how it goes! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats. You did it. Now, prepare well for your interview so that you rock their world. Be confident and self assured. You CAN do this!!!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

geez, you don't check SDN for a few hours and look what you miss??!! YAY tweetie - you deserve this - go show them how awesome we already know you are!!
:) :clap:

No one deserves this more than you!!:clap:

Congrats!!!:clap:

Show UW the way you show SDN just how deserving you are of an acceptence!!!:)

Tweetie, WOW! :clap: :love: What a whopper for a first interview!!!! Have fun suit shopping!

I have seen you comfort many on SDN.........and you deserve this............:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I need to buy me a new suit cuz dis wittle tweetie's gonna go to an interview!!!

wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooo

Yay Tweetie! :) Congrats!!!! :)

-RA

wow, i miss a day of sdn and look what happens.

SUPER-DUPER BIG HUGE FANTASTIC CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm so very happy for you, Tweetie!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am soooooo happy for you girl!!! Congrats!!!

:love: Isid

heyyy Mizzz Tweetie CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! yay for you :) Definetly go rock the interview and just think.. acceptance! YAY!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, not bad for your first interview. =) Guess the wait paid off. Congrats!!! =)

oh my i leave SDN for one day and look what happened.

way to go tweetie!!!

and when u need another interview, u just let me know and i will leave SDN again. ;)

Knock their socks off, okay? :clap:

Congrats ! Be sure to prepare well for the interview.
:clap:

Tweetie~
I can't think of any better way to initiate myself into SDN!!....CONGRATULATIONS,
you deserve all the best.....now go and knock 'em dead!
:clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

i love you (SDN?)

OK...now I'm feeling loved. I can start my morning.

UHM....Tweetie was this interview the cause of SDN going down this morning? If so, can we take it down for a week so I can get some interviews...!!!??

I had a master's interview yesterday and 80% of the girls had on pants suits.

KONE-GRATS!!!

Originally posted by LoveDoc

UHM....Tweetie was this interview the cause of SDN going down this morning? If so, can we take it down for a week so I can get some interviews...!!!??

:laugh: :laugh

If I could, I would!! Lee is our master so you better ask him. :)

wow, this is such an overwhelming and positive response. I can't tell you guys how lucky I feel to have this support (albeit it's on the internet). We all get so involved with each other's triumphs and sorrows, it feels real. Thank you for the humongous number of replies. It's great to share my triumphs with you.

I have been prepping for two weeks now with my fingers crossed. I still can't believe I got the chance. It's gonna be a pant suit, it is!! I don't feel walking around in heels and a skirt or I might get too fidgety.

Good luck to you all too!!!

I don't think this thread came to the first page when I replied, so BUMP.

Thanks to all of you again!!

A big hug and hearty Congrats, Tweetie!!! :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't worry about the pantsuit thing... About 90% of the time you're sitting away from the interviewer separated by a table, so they won't notice either way... I dunno at UW though...

I know you're gonna win their hearts!!!! Good luck!!! :cool: :D :love: :love:

It gives me hope when those who deserve it get a shot --
If you are anything in person like you are on SDN, I'd put $$ on that acceptance letter

Congrats :clap: :hardy: :clap: :hardy: :clap: :hardy: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Tweetie! Send me a pm and I'll give you a few interview tips.

whopeeeeeeeeee!!! FANTABULOUS!! :clap: :clap:

Congrats tweety,

Couldn't have happened to a better SDN'er!
:clap: