WAG RPh bonus... really?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharminfl

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get their bonus? despite getting 3-4 on all metrics, I got less than a third of what I got last year. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I haven gotten the break down yet so I can't delve into it yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else get their bonus? despite getting 3-4 on all metrics, I got less than a third of what I got last year. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I haven gotten the break down yet so I can't delve into it yet.

corporate profits goes to high level executives and shareholders. just be glad you have a job and any bonus at all

Reactions: 8 users
lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did you not get the memo about the 50% corporate multiplier? i.e. they cut everyones bonus in half because they can

Reactions: 3 users
Bonus ? Are you staff rph or rxm?

Reactions: 1 user
I work in one of the Rite Aid's that was taken over by Walgreens. We haven't fully converted yet so we're not fully into the WAG system. They gave us (pharmacy managers) a one time bonus of $1,000 for making it as a Walgreens employee during the takeover and then whatever metrics we hit as a Rite Aid employee WAG gave us 30% of that. I'm excited to see the ****ery that comes from being a full time WAG employee.

BTW, there are rumors that salaried pharmacists working for WAG only get paid once a month, any truth to that? It sounds wierd.. wouldn't the paycheck be taxed higher??

One thing for sure is I know a pharmacist who complained about the bonus and got fired for it... so just be careful.

Reactions: 2 users
Never get a bonus coz I'm always a staff. So, the take home point is manager job sucks before and suckier today. I am not missing anything :banana:

You could always open your own pharmacy school.

Or open your own PHARMACY.

It is much easier to open a pharmacy school when the government is handing blank checks in loans to anyone who is interested in going to pharmacy school.