WAG's Electronic Health Records

Started by D1CE K
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D1CE K

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is so annoying.

Anyone who comes in for BP or Glucose testing becomes bothersome when you have to input all of their data.
 
I stopped logging blood pressure checks a long time ago. We don't charge for them, and corporate hasn't put an emphasis on how many you're doing. If you're actually checking glucose levels that frequently, I'm impressed, but since CLIA just decided that our glucometers can't be used for multi-patient testing, it's kind of a moot point - you'll only be doing glucose testing through full body health reviews.

It definitely has some kinks in it, but I like that it prints out all the forms and stuff automatically for vaccines so I don't have to have a billion of them preprinted and cluttering up the pharmacy.