If a school offers you a position off there waitlist, are you obligated to attend and withdraw your other one acceptance because it's after May 15th? This is assuming you sent strong letters of interest but never a letter of intent saying you would withdraw all other applications and go if accepted. If you are offered a position how much time do we usually have to think about it? Would you need to decide right there on the phone or might there by time to visit the school again? Thanks for the advice guys!