WAIS-III for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrMrsPsychologist

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon everyone! I have a gently used WAIS-III Kit for sale. The kit is in Like New condition and is complete. Kit includes all manuals, subtest materials, response forms, and scoring sheets. I will accept any reasonable offer.

Please email me at [email protected] for further information. I can send photos if desired.

Please note that I cannot sell any of these assessment tools to anyone who has not had training in psychological assessment. This sale only applies to graduate students in a school psychology or clinical psychology program or licensed clinical psychologists or credentialed school psychologists. Therefore, you must scan and email your credentials (or other substantive proof).

Thank you! 🙂