Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm basically all set except for one LOR, whose author keeps saying he will submit soon.
It is my most current letter and would be quite helpful. I know I can send in letters later but if it's just a few days, is it better to apply in a single package? I'd want the letter to be read because the author did say he will write me a good letter. I hear letters that arrive later sometimes don't get read.
It is my most current letter and would be quite helpful. I know I can send in letters later but if it's just a few days, is it better to apply in a single package? I'd want the letter to be read because the author did say he will write me a good letter. I hear letters that arrive later sometimes don't get read.