Wait time fpr NAPLEX and CPJE authorization dates in Cali?

Started by eddie269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eddie269

Still in shock...
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious what the turnaround time is in California. Just graduated, got all my livescan fingerprinting, fee's and passport photos sent in last week. My employer is asking me when do I think I can take the NAPLEX.

I know Cali BOP has been shorthanded due to budget cuts. They don't pick up their phones and mention they only respond to certain emails. 😕

last year my friend graduated in June and the earliest time she got was in October. I hear this yr is better but still a longer wait than ever other state.
 
California takes some time. If you go to a California school, it tends to be faster. However, if you go to an out of state pharmacy schools, you should expect to wait 1-2 months. Just make sure you have sent everything in and you have crossed all of your Ts and dot all of your i.
 
I did go to an OOS school. Luckily for me, I actually want that 1-2 months off. I am hoping to take the boards in August and that's what I estimated the wait time to be.

Just want to see if anyone from Cali knew what the wait time was for this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most of the recent graduates at USC are already scheduling for July. Some I think in late June, but I know for certain in July. We graduate 2nd week of may, though so there is that benefit of starting paperwork earlier than June grads.