waiting and some more waiting!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschool hopeful

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have had my application complete with AZCOM and LECOM back in october. I am not hearing anything. AZCOM tells me that they are reviewing my application. they have said that to me for like the past month now. LECOM tells me that to be patient, and that sumtimes the commitee needs extra time to make a decision. My GPA is shaky (3.15) but its because of a family tragedy. My MCAT is 22. I am thinking that if they wanted to reject me they couldhave done that a while back. The fact that they are taking time makes me believe that they might be showing some interest in me.
Another fact is that i am canadian. May be they are waiting till the end cuz they might have a quota on as to how many canadian students thay wanna interview.
I am not sure whats going on. Any inputs or opinions will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

good luck!

Have you heard from anyone else?? I've experienced the same from pcom-- it is super frustrating because i feel little/no respect from them-- for the $ i paid them, the least they could do is show a little respect :( Just hang in there and i wish you the best