waiting bin inventory / cvs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to print cash loss report to get an idea of what the total price for waiting bin inventory should be? like what date range to select on the cash loss? that way u don't have to wait a month to know the exact numbers?

Members don't see this ad.

Wtf are you talking about? How are you supposed to look up future scripts number if you haven't done those scripts yet. I swear all your posts are all sorts of stupid...

Reactions: 1 users
Wtf are you talking about? How are you supposed to look up future scripts number if you haven't done those scripts yet. I swear all your posts are all sorts of stupid...

Not if you understand what he is asking.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how to print cash loss report to get an idea of what the total price for waiting bin inventory should be? like what date range to select on the cash loss? that way u don't have to wait a month to know the exact numbers?

M1
2 (I Think)
and then it's on that menu somewhere....

my posts are observations based. i see other pharmacists doing it in this district thats why im asking. it's really beyond your knowledge. so hush and wait for someone who know what they're doing to respond. and u might learn something. / and no, this has nothing to do with "future scripts." so yes, wtf are u talking about?

my posts are observations based. i see other pharmacists doing it in this district thats why im asking.

Remember kids, if you see someone else do it, it's perfectly legit to do it yourself. This includes selling expired drugs.

Humor me... what number you need to wait a month for, but can actually get today?

It has to do with a monthly waiting bin inventory that CVS does. I never understood the purpose of running the cash loss report because who cares, but to each their own.

What confuses me is that OP could ask any pharmacist OR technician in his district and they could give him this info. Not that it's wrong to ask on sdn but this is really the type of thing that most people pick up from their co-workers.

It has to do with a monthly waiting bin inventory that CVS does. I never understood the purpose of running the cash loss report because who cares, but to each their own.

What confuses me is that OP could ask any pharmacist OR technician in his district and they could give him this info. Not that it's wrong to ask on sdn but this is really the type of thing that most people pick up from their co-workers.

I get the waiting bin part. In fact I just did it at 1am this morning.

What I don't get is this part "that way u don't have to wait a month to know the exact numbers?" Why does he need to wait a month?

I get the waiting bin part. In fact I just did it at 1am this morning.

What I don't get is this part "that way u don't have to wait a month to know the exact numbers?" Why does he need to wait a month?

Well you don't know right away if you "passed" the waiting bin or if you need to repeat it, I think? Although you don't wait a month to get the result, so really you are right, I don't know what he is thinking of that takes a month to get.

I always assume people don't want to look like fools in front of their co-workers. Most questions on here could be answered by co-workers, bosses, or school advisors. Sometimes I worry what people did before the internet.

Last month the stupid RF gun malfunctioned and I had to do it again. Yesterday was my third straight work Saturday stuck doing that gigantic waste of time.

The first (and last) time I ever heard of the cash-loss report was when my super asked us to print the 6-day ones, and call and/or RTS the cashed-out scripts, so that they would be dropped from the PCQ calls on day 7.

Remember kids, if you see someone else do it, it's perfectly legit to do it yourself. This includes selling expired drugs.

especially when you're a floater or not a member of management, and have no control over it. if management is ok with selling expired scripts why not?

especially when you're a floater or not a member of management, and have no control over it. if management is ok with selling expired scripts why not?

Um, if everyone is jumping off a cliff, and your manager says it's OK, then I suppose you would still say "why not?"

Reactions: 2 users

I really hope this is a joke.

as long its not printed on the stock bottle or unit of use box its ok right??

As long as there is no evidence, you are good to go!!!. I'd recommend throwing any white tablets that turn yellow away.

Um, if everyone is jumping off a cliff, and your manager says it's OK, then I suppose you would still say "why not?"

currently that's what is happening. but the ppl jumping off are the customers, and management does the pushing. then again, i dont think u know the details of the story. do u know what you're arguing about?