Waiting for interview offer from TTU...how long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sophiberry

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm newbe here.

I have submitted my DPT application and materials to TTUHSC(Texas) before their early decision deadline(Sep 15th). I do consider myself, in their term, "competitive". And I double checked that I have submitted all materials.

Is it too early to expect an interview offer?
What would be the right time to start worry about it?
I think I am paranoid.

GPA: overall 3.4(ish)
math & science 3.7
volunteer hour: 60 outpatient+60 hospital
GRE: 1140, 3(though they don't even require it)

BTW: anyone applying TWU this year?
 
The first people coming in for interviews are in early to mid october. And normal interviews are around march to may I believe. I wouldn't be worried in your position, it might just be that you will be invited for a spring interview. I think mine was in March and I was told in February.
 
I just got word that I got an interview. I just need help on what kind of things they'll ask and what else I need to know to help me with this interview. I'm so excited and so nervous, its been a long time coming!
 
Hey! Congrats! When did you turn in your application? Did they contact you by phone or mail? I am desprate for some clue.

From other treats, I suppose that they are going to ask about PT as an profession. I have no expertise in this, but just in case, I bought some book introducing PT profession, like settings, skills, specialties....I don't know if that will help me or not.