waiting list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gustavo32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After completing my pre-Pharmacy work 3.42 gpa and 93 Pcat I am sitting in waiting list at Nova. I only know there are 40 others there ,and further acceptance "will be decided by the dean" Any experiences on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm on an alternate list at UIC. I understand what you are going through. I guess there's not much we can do at this point. It takes a lot of patience. Let's hope for the best.

Just curious, have you received any C's or is your 3.42 only due to A's and B's? Hmm, hopefully people on this board don't get too tired about my continual talk about C's. ;) :p :oops:

Gustavo, Nova is very rough to get in on the waiting list. Most people choose Nova as a number one school, unless they get into their state school. I'm sorry if deflated the baloon but on the flip side, know this...if you made it onto the waiting list, come August 1st, reapply to Nova. Nova takes people on a first come first serve basis and from the sound of it, I would think you would have your choice of school location and an acceptance letter by September. Just my $0.02

Just curious, have you received any C's or is your 3.42 only due to A's and B's? Hmm, hopefully people on this board don't get too tired about my continual talk about C's.

Yes ,I have two C's,one in ENC 1102 and another in Anatomy this last semester.

Hey, I'm on an alternate list at UIC. I understand what you are going through. I guess there's not much we can do at this point. It takes a lot of patience. Let's hope for the best.

The worse is that I don't know anybody,and the advisors don't give information yet about the waiting list.
Good Luck to you!