Waiting List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drpooja

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,
Does anyone out there have any idea about waiting list. Please share info. about it. I have been placed into the alternate pool of UOP. But they are not giving any info regarding it. Do I still stand a chance. Please advise.
Pooja.

Members don't see this ad.

UOP - is it uni of PA...., Is it also UPEN ?
I am trying at UPEN.....Haven't heard yet...

VASA1884

Hi,
UOP-University of Pacific
UPENN-Univeristyof Pennsylvania...
smilemaker:p

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Vasa1884 and Smilemaker,
Thanks for sharing the info. Do u have any idea how long is a waiting list, as I have'nt heard people getting a rejection from UOP. I know 7 people who are in the alternate pool. And the worst part is that they do not tell your position in the list. Does UPenn also do the same thing.
Please advise.
Pooja

I got a negative response from UPEN

I have NBDE PART 1 - 89
toefl - 289
9 yrs exp after BDS

..........................I cannot guess the reason for a negative answer...what do you think....

Good Luck to you....

Hi Vasa1884,
Well UPenn is a very unpredictable school. I got a rejection from them 2 months back. I feel it's just a matter of liking. If they like you they pick you. So do'nt feel disappointed. As it is u have uscla to look forward to. I am still stuck in the alternate pool of Univ of Pacific. Still awaiting results. I hope I get through.
Pooja

Pooja,

Thanks, yes I have to look at other schools now...
I tried to get a reason for refusal, but, in vain...The Admission doesn't give out a reason for refusal !!!!! It is very strange,
They have to have some reason for refusal...if they don't have one, then there is something wrong, something to hide...may be they want to make money by taking lots of applications and then refuse it, who knows....

If the seats are full, then they should post that in their website or they shouldn't even take the application in the first place,

Anyway....we are helpless..isn't it...

Vasa