Waiting on MUSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mimidoc^2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who are on the notorious "hold list," I last heard from Dr. H on the 7th that they are still in the process of making final decisions, which may take several more weeks. Hang in there if you really want to go!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I'm glad to hear that. I called about 4 weeks ago and they said the same thing. I hope they really are still considering us. At this point I would promise my first born to get into that program I loved it, and i really felt at home with the other students there. Since you called last week, if we haven't heard by the 22, I will call them. Good luck to everyone who is on the hold list at MUSC.

willbemd1day said:
Well, I'm glad to hear that. I called about 4 weeks ago and they said the same thing. I hope they really are still considering us. At this point I would promise my first born to get into that program I loved it, and i really felt at home with the other students there. Since you called last week, if we haven't heard by the 22, I will call them. Good luck to everyone who is on the hold list at MUSC.

Has anyone gotten off the hold/waitling list at MUSC lately? May 15th is just around the corner...Thanks!

WHOO HOO!! I'm finally in! Got the acceptance call Monday! Blessings to anyone still waiting to hear good news :)