MDPhDseeker23
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!
I am a current applicant for the 2024-2025 cycle and sent in my application to NYU at the beginning of August and it has been radio silence since. However, I saw on another website that NYU is pausing its MSTP for this cycle and all of the acceptances have been moved to MD only. I was curious as to what is going on and whether I should fully give up hope in being an MSTP student at NYU. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
I am a current applicant for the 2024-2025 cycle and sent in my application to NYU at the beginning of August and it has been radio silence since. However, I saw on another website that NYU is pausing its MSTP for this cycle and all of the acceptances have been moved to MD only. I was curious as to what is going on and whether I should fully give up hope in being an MSTP student at NYU. Thank you and have a wonderful day!