Waiting period

Started by Buddhi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Buddhi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There seem to suddenly be a lot of free time between now until the match day and then the completion of residency. My earlier plan to self-motivate and learn is not going anywhere. I need some goals. Other than relaxing (which I am pretty good at), what would be good goals to set to prepare for neurology residency?

Thanks a bunch. Hope you guys are having a better time waiting for the match!

B
 
Read Shantaram. That should take you to match day and grow your brainpower and keep you page turning too.
 
There seem to suddenly be a lot of free time between now until the match day and then the completion of residency. My earlier plan to self-motivate and learn is not going anywhere. I need some goals. Other than relaxing (which I am pretty good at), what would be good goals to set to prepare for neurology residency?

Thanks a bunch. Hope you guys are having a better time waiting for the match!

B

I know most of us medicine folk are anxiety driven and this must feel like when people were pre-med and freaking out about "how to prepare for med school" etc, but a yearish of internal medicine should pretty much cut it...Chillax. 🙂