Waiting time for interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nontradstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the standard time to wait for interview after completing the application? I'm applying to PCOM, NJSOM, NYCOM, WESTERN.U, NSUCOM, AZCOM, TUCOM. I'll appreciate any reply for this since I finished my applications about couple weeks ago and didn't hear anything from any school. Thanks and good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

About the schools that you and I both applied to (NOVA, PCOM, and TUCOM) NOVA was quickest, took about 2 weeks, then TUCOM a week later, then PCOM a week after that. Keep your hopes up, they are sorting through a ton of apps right now with all of the Aug MCAT'ers.
smile.gif

------------------
Sara
Class of 2004 at XXXXX

Take a deep breath and try to relax, things will come through but you may have to wait a liitle while. Your applications were not the earliest which means that you'll generally interview later - that does'nt mean you won't get one. I finished my apps about the same time as you (maybe even a little later) two years ago and these were my interview dates:
UMDNJ - mid feb
PCOM - april 20-somethingth
NYCOM - may

So just hang in there and the letters will eventually show up. Good luck.