Waiting to hear back from schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnz2

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I submitted my applications for dental school in mid August. I havent heard back from any schools for interviews, just have been asked to fill out a couple of a supplemental apps. I am really worried and anxious especially since so many schools already have started sending out interview offers. How do you guys get over the anxiety

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone, I submitted my applications for dental school in mid August. I havent heard back from any schools for interviews, just have been asked to fill out a couple of a supplemental apps. I am really worried and anxious especially since so many schools already have started sending out interview offers. How do you guys get over the anxiety

relax and trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
I
I get over it by playing Xbox with the bois

Members don't see this ad :)
relax and trust the process...
^ This lol. But seriously, with everything going on around the world and our current circumstances *cough COVID cough*, I wouldn't be surprised if interviews extended welllll into 2021! As someone who also applied early August (my DAT got cancelled), I'm trying not to be too concerned with this cycle. Try to pick up a hobby or get back into an activity that you once enjoyed!