Waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalgirl1

drtioi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been 3 1/2 weeks since I took part 1, how long does
this take, I am going crazy 🙁 Does this mean anything for
my score.
 
It's been 3 1/2 weeks since I took part 1, how long does
this take, I am going crazy 🙁 Does this mean anything for
my score.

Don't worry
It does not reflect your score in any way.The usual time for it is 2 weeks.Why don't you call up ADA to find out when they posted the result ?
Maybe it got lost in post or something...who knows?
All the best.......👍