Waitlist HSPS Army

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anaid_r

Reaction score
Hello! So I got waitlisted for the HSPS army. I am quite disappointed but I got to face reality. I got accepted to one school and waiting to hear back from another one. And my gpa was decent and my dat avg. What are my chances of getting of the waitlist? Should I give up hope?

Members don't see this ad.

IDK anything about the waitlist, but I have heard if you don't get the 4 yr scholarship but applied for it, you're much more likely to get the 3 yr one.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! So I got waitlisted for the HSPS army. I am quite disappointed but I got to face reality. I got accepted to one school and waiting to hear back from another one. And my gpa was decent and my dat avg. What are my chances of getting of the waitlist? Should I give up hope?
i would think very few people give up an HSPS scholly...

Members don't see this ad :)
The potential is there, in the event someone applied and was accepted to multiple branches. Or just generally declines the scholarship if they get into an in state school.

Reactions: 1 users
The potential is there, in the event someone applied and was accepted to multiple branches. Or just generally declines the scholarship if they get into an in state school.
ok, you are right, the "potential" is there...