Waitlist Movement Thread 2015-2016 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aladinforever

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I thought it would be great to start a thread on waitlist movement. I spotted that someone got an acceptance after being on the waitlist on the "Oh no I don't have a single interview invite" thread. So I guess if you see a waitlist turn to an acceptance, post the date of acceptance and the school that accepted you!

Here's to LOTS of waitlist movement this cycle!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 15 users
In on this badboy, fingers crossed for everyone (especially for myself :clap:)

Reactions: 9 users
In on this badboy, fingers crossed for everyone (especially for myself :clap:)
+1.. My WL school has absolutely no activity on the school thread so idk what to even think about any movement

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Crossing all my fingers

Bump in light of prospective waitlist movement starting this week!

Reactions: 1 user
With you guys! Hoping and waiting..3WL's

Last edited:
pls smile upon me waitlist gods

Reactions: 8 users
I just realized I have to renew my lease soon for this unsavory apartment I live in.

I need waitlist movement to happen soon...

Reactions: 2 users
4 WLs, no acceptances :( Good luck guys!

There was an acceptance at EVMS off the waitlist just now. Was an IS female.

Buffalo is moving - accepted this week.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm seeing a lot of movement today! Please post if you've been accepted off the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems like Wayne State and George Washington are also moving

Saw that Rush already has had waitlist movement.

Keep in mind that the multiple accept deadline is actually tonight at 11:59pm - surprised to see that many people don't actually know this. Good luck everyone! :)

Keep in mind that the multiple accept deadline is actually tonight at 11:59pm - surprised to see that many people don't actually know this. Good luck everyone! :)

Yes, although Case told me they need to know by 5PM EST..

Cmon CSMRU, please show some OOS love!

WashU today at 4:30 PST. Do I need to withdraw my other (outright) acceptance by 11:59 pm tonight? I have seen conflicting answers. I know I could search harder for a definitive but I'm rather woozy from the disbelief for any critical thinking in the next couple hours

WashU today at 4:30 PST. Do I need to withdraw my other (outright) acceptance by 11:59 pm tonight? I have seen conflicting answers. I know I could search harder for a definitive but I'm rather woozy from the disbelief for any critical thinking in the next couple hours

would appreciate a response to this as well! certainly puts applicants in a predicament when/if they have less than a day to deliberate their decision.

or if any adcom could help out? (I usually try to avoid tags but this feels a bit more time-sensitive)

edit: nvm answer posted here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...-accepts-past-april-30.1190953/#post-17698953

No you don't. Dean Ratts usually gives candidates accepted off the waitlist two weeks to make their decision.

Albany moving and Georgetown last night. Not for me though!