waitlist people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simplystressed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i posted a similar thread on the dat page...but i am wondering for those of you who are waitlisted with low DAT scores, how many of you have started to study to retake the DAT? i find it very it hard to think of studying for the DAT giving up relaxing summer days when we still have s shot of getting in! of course i'd much rather study hard for a few weeks/months and find out i'm in then have to go through the entire cycle....

any advice/ppl in the same position?

Members don't see this ad.

im in the same boat as u man, i am waitlisted and have not the greatest scores and i know i have to retake it for the next cycle, just cant get up the motivation to crack open the books. I think im gonna cut my hours of work to 20 and use the rest of my time to study and make sure i do good

Same boat as you, Ive been studying for about 3 weeks using the dat destroyer and kaplan blue book. I signed up to take it July 11. Ive been told that we can take it as late as the first week of august and still be in the first round.

yup...it is difficult to think about what we put ourselves through last time...and it is summer! we def will need a break if we start dental school in aug!