Waitlist Support Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are any of you guys waitlisted at Indiana? I haven't contacted them because of their email they sent right after they sent all the waitlists. What do you think would be the best approach for indy?
Didn't apply there, but did they specifically say they absolutely do not want you to contact them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you don't mind me asking, what have you been doing in your couple of gap years?
I did (and rocked) a Masters, applied, worked as an assistant and continued volunteering, eventually rejected, applied again, am still working as an assistant, and volunteering, but I'm also getting a business management certificate at a community college.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m planning to reapply this cycle. My story of why I want to become a dentist hasn’t changed‍. What do u all suggest for my personal statement? Should I just update my experiences or completely redo the entire thing including my story?
 
Last edited:
I’m planning to reapply for the third time 🙁 the first time I applied I only applied to two schools. My story of why I want to become a dentist hasn’t changed‍♀ What do u all suggest for my personal statement? Should I change the wording of it or completely take that section out ? Anyone been through this ?
Hard to say without reading it. If you want, you can shoot me a dm of your ps and I can tell you what I think
 
I’m planning to reapply for the third time 🙁 the first time I applied I only applied to two schools. My story of why I want to become a dentist hasn’t changed‍♀ What do u all suggest for my personal statement? Should I change the wording of it or completely take that section out ? Anyone been through this ?
Well, have you done anything this past year to reinforce your interest in dentistry?