General Admissions & OTCAS Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT/2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what month the wait list sees the most movement? April may or later?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me or have the waitlists seen barely/no movement? I'm still waiting on hearing back from two schools. Trying to stay hopeful but it's hard

Reactions: 1 user
I think this year there hasn't been much movement. I am waiting on one school as well and the secretary emailed me a couple weeks back saying its been a very unusual year for them and by this time they would be deep into their waitlist but its not the case. They have only moved up 3 spots, I am trying to stay hopeful also but its getting really difficult.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this year there hasn't been much movement. I am waiting on one school as well and the secretary emailed me a couple weeks back saying its been a very unusual year for them and by this time they would be deep into their waitlist but its not the case. They have only moved up 3 spots, I am trying to stay hopeful also but its getting really difficult.
Let's stay hopeful!! I know people who didn't know they were going to school until the schools orientation! Where are you waitlisted?

For the programs you're waiting to get in, do you know if they tell you what number you are on the waitlist or when you'll hear back the latest? The wait is so hard, especially not knowing whether to move on e.g., start a new job or make a new plan =/

For the programs you're waiting to get in, do you know if they tell you what number you are on the waitlist or when you'll hear back the latest? The wait is so hard, especially not knowing whether to move on e.g., start a new job or make a new plan =/
No they don't. And yeah that's one of the hardest parts, I feel like I've been living my life in a standstill

one girl in our program got in a week before the start of class if that helps anyone...

you should look into when the semesters bill is due. if anyone else is going to be dropping I would think it'd be around then...? idk.

Reactions: 1 users
I am waitlisted for St. Ambrose University, they did let me know the exact number I was waitlisted so I was able to know it only moved up 3 spots since. What schools are you all waitlisted for?

I am waitlisted for St. Ambrose University, they did let me know the exact number I was waitlisted so I was able to know it only moved up 3 spots since. What schools are you all waitlisted for?
Columbia and Kean