waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khadija

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what r u supposed to do when u get waitlisted? i've heard some ppl write letters of update/interest. how often should those be sent?

i school i got waitlisted to is my very first choice and i would give up my whole month's paycheck to go there. how do i let them know that? (w/o being stalkerish or annoying)

Members don't see this ad.

i think you should ask in the sticky thread for advice from adcoms

what r u supposed to do when u get waitlisted? i've heard some ppl write letters of update/interest. how often should those be sent?

i school i got waitlisted to is my very first choice and i would give up my whole month's paycheck to go there. how do i let them know that? (w/o being stalkerish or annoying)
a whole month's paycheck? i would give up 5 years of my life to go to my top choice. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
the ammt on my month's paycheck is virtually invisible...:(

Yeah... only 1 months paycheck..doesn't sound like you want it enough, considering if they do let you in your going to have to give them many many months paychecks.

Im fairly sure there is another pre-medical canditate out there who would trade a close family member for a spot in their top choice school.

Good luck though!