Waitlisted already....at Michigan

Started by Szkwicz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Szkwicz

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crikey,
Is it just me, or does it feel really early in the game to be waitlisted somewhere?
When I interviewed at Michigan, the admissions counselors and all of the students were extremely positive about the waitlist and about how such a high proportion of students on it are eventually accepted. But needless to say, I'm not quite so thrilled about being on it. If I'm waitlisted so soon, that really can't be a good thing.
At least I've got an interview at Wayne to look forward to real soon.
Has anyone else heard back from Michigan yet or know much about their waitlist???
 
Aww..sorry man...you were one of the first to interview there!
You're in company..i was waitlisted at another school today too 🙁
Still havne't heard from Umich...I feel my interview went super strongly so I am expecting waitlist or acceptance..most likely waitlist b/c of the big numbers game...but who knows...you'll get in if its your first choice 🙂