Waitlisted at UNE....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lwtscot23

Reaction score
So I interviewed with UNE in early November, and heard nothing today. My ADEA portal was not changed, and I have received no emails. I assume this means I am waitlisted... is this common? Any advice for what my next step should be? I feel a little sad and discouraged because I really wanted to go to this school. Any insight would help, thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

So I interviewed with UNE in early November, and heard nothing today. My ADEA portal was not changed, and I have received no emails. I assume this means I am waitlisted... is this common? Any advice for what my next step should be? I feel a little sad and discouraged because I really wanted to go to this school. Any insight would help, thank you all!
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
it's better than a rejection...

Reactions: 1 user