Waitlisted from creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brodaiga

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got a letter about the alternate list today. I was on it last year as well with no luck. This means I will send in my acceptance deposit to my DO school of choice.

Members don't see this ad.

brodaiga said:
Got a letter about the alternate list today. I was on it last year as well with no luck. This means I will send in my acceptance deposit to my DO school of choice.
Did you already interview?

i havent heard ANYTHING from them for months!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing there on 12/9. I know that everyone they interview they either accept of waitlist. But fromt he sounds of it, waitlisting may just be delaying the inevitable. Anyone else?

gdbaby said:
Did you already interview?

yeah, hence the alternate list. This waitlisting may be because of my mcat. I have a 3.8 sci and overall gpa but 28 MCAT, 10, 9, 9

brodaiga said:
yeah, hence the alternate list. This waitlisting may be because of my mcat. I have a 3.8 sci and overall gpa but 28 MCAT, 10, 9, 9
then I will be joining you on that alternate list....

gdbaby said:
then I will be joining you on that alternate list....

don't think that way going into the interview. Wish you luck :p

P.S. Do the student host program, you get a better experience of the school

brodaiga said:
don't think that way going into the interview. Wish you luck :p

P.S. Do the student host program, you get a better experience of the school
I am already signed up!

brodaiga said:

I think 28-29 is about the average MCAT for Creighton matriculants. I also think a huge portion of the class comes off the waitlist. So just keep updating and bugging them.