waitlisted in 08 cycle and being interviewed in MARCH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lmusuperstar07

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Future Colleagues!

I just wanted to see if anyone out there had any insight to my situation.

Last cycle (08), I was waitlisted to Midwestern. I reapplied and am now being interviewed again in MARCH. I was wondering if they strategically scheduled my interview late in the cycle or was it really based on availability as they claim. Im just a little concerned because it is late in the cycle.

Thanks for your insight!
🙂
 
First question is when did you reapply? May? June? July or August? Generally if you reapplied extremely early you would have gotten an interview before Dec 1st. Theoretically, the later you apply in comparison to other applicants the later your interview would be.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was completed on October and I have an interview scheduled on march as well.So, it does make sense.