Waitlisters 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhysicalTherapyDP

Reaction score
Comment anything regarding waitlists for this cycle! If you’ve been placed on a waitlist, accepted off a waitlist, turning down an acceptance or accepting another school which will open up a spot for a waitlister, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I am on the waitlists for Long Island University Brooklyn Campus (LIU) and University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). I am hoping to be pulled off from the waitlist by UIC which is my top choice!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m on the waitlist at MUSC and UAMS. I have two more interviews in January. Hopefully someone gives me a chance

Waitlist at St. Scholastica and St. Kate's (both MN schools). Have one interview in 2 weeks, hoping for the best:)

Waitlist at Western Carolina University and I think I’m going to be waitlisted abt UNC

I was waitlisted at Concordia St. Paul then got offered a spot 2 weeks after. I am also currrently waitlisted at the U of M and St Kate’s!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am waitlisted at Scholastica too! Good luck at your interview!
Thanks:), good luck to you with the rest of your applications. There's no way we can figure out our chances of getting in is there?? I emailed them about it when I found out and the lady who responded kinda shut me down....
Just wanna know if I have a chance to get in. I know they're pretty partial to their own students, but I find it hard to believe that they can fill a class with just those applicants.

waitlisted for CSULB, Chapman (summer), and Samuel Merritt. Still waiting to hear back from Franklin Pierce, Seton Hall, and Chapman (Fall)

Waitlist for Northern Arizona University (number 31) and waitlist for University of Washington (Seattle)

Waitlisted at University of Central Arkansas

Good luck everyone! I hope you all get accepted off of the waitlists at your respective schools!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got pulled off of Northwestern’s waitlist! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got pulled off of Northwestern’s waitlist! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!
I just got a call saying that I was pulled of the list as well. Have they sent you an email containing all of the relevant information yet?

I received a called from Northwestern as well! Have you guys gotten the packet yet?

that's awesome, when did u know u were on the waitlist and did they tell u before what rank number u were in? also did u send them anything while u were waiting? i'm just curious to know bc i got waitlisted for another school

I had a quick question!! Did everyone email back the school when they got put on the waitlist. I got waitlisted for a school a month ago and all it said was to make sure I have everything turned in if I get offered a seat, but nothing about emailing them back so I didn’t. Is that fine? Or am I screwed that I didn’t?!? Thank you

I received a called from Northwestern as well! Have you guys gotten the packet yet?
did u email back the university or improve anything in ur application when u were still on waitlist?

I had a quick question!! Did everyone email back the school when they got put on the waitlist. I got waitlisted for a school a month ago and all it said was to make sure I have everything turned in if I get offered a seat, but nothing about emailing them back so I didn’t. Is that fine? Or am I screwed that I didn’t?!? Thank you
I did email back the few schools I was waitlisted at to see if there was anything I could do/ask for feedback on my application. They both responded and both said that there was nothing I could do that would help, besides keeping them updated on course work. One school gave me detailed FB about flaws they saw on app, the other nothing.
It wouldn't hurt to email, but I dont' think there's much we can do. They think you're a qualified applicant, they just are offering spots to others first.

Okay perfect thank you soo much for the info IMT3001! I’ll go ahead and email them also

did u email back the university or improve anything in ur application when u were still on waitlist?
I attended their open house and made sure to talk to the faculty and admissions counselors. I was able to add additional information and send it to the school, but I know that not many schools allow this. Hope this helps!!

Did everyone email back the school when they got put on the waitlist.

When I was waitlisted, I emailed to confirm that I was still interested and that I would definitely accept if I was offered a seat. I also emailed updates as I completed classes or enrolled to retake prerequisites. It must have worked, because I was accepted off the waitlist in June for a program that started in August.

that's awesome, when did u know u were on the waitlist and did they tell u before what rank number u were in? also did u send them anything while u were waiting? i'm just curious to know bc i got waitlisted for another school
They informed me that I was an alternate candidate in late November and Northwestern does not disclose rankings, so there is no way to know where you stand on the waitlist. I sent a couple follow up e-mails expressing interest and also attended the open house to further show them my enthusiasm for the program and my intent to enroll should I be offered a place in the program. Every program is different though in how they work their waitlist, so maybe reach out to their admissions office directly to see if they encourage sending additional information or if they would be willing to tell you your position on the waitlist. The worst they can say is no. Good luck to you!

I gave up my seat at NYIT, hopefully this helps someone!

I’m waitlister for UW, Chapman (Fall), and ‘High Tier’ for CSULB, and

Wailisted at UW Seattle. Please post if you get pulled from this waitlist :) Im still hoping for good news

Waitlisted at MGH IHP and still hoping for good news! Please let me know if you have any information about the waitlist or if you pull your position.

I'm waitlisted for Samuel Merritt, USC and Rutgers (Newark). I am still waiting to hear back from Franklin Pierce. Let me know if any of you have information for these schools! Thanks and Good luck to you all!

I’m waitlisted at Rosalind Franklin, Bradley university, and northern Illinois. Let me know if any of you hear anything!

Waitlisted at Columbia (my top choice), Eastern Washington, and Regis

waitlisted at michigan state and OU william beaumont (top choice). really want in

Waitlisted at San Diego State and TUN