Waitlisters 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i have a feeling this year waitlist movement will either be nothing or c r a z y. just can't wait to see what happens given the new traffic rules

What traffic rules do you mean? Don’t know much about the new rules this year. I hope there’s a lot of movement!

Members don't see this ad.

basically schools don't have any idea how many of their accepted applicants will be withdrawing. before they had an idea so they over accepted, now they are completely blinded so i'm assuming they didn't over accepted in fear of over filling their class which would lead to c r a z y movement once people drop in april
can you elaborate more on what you mean by this? did every PT program has more than usual applicants, so they're taking it slow on seeing who they will accept?

Members don't see this ad :)
What traffic rules do you mean? Don’t know much about the new rules this year. I hope there’s a lot of movement!
can you elaborate more on what you mean by this? did every PT program has more than usual applicants, so they're taking it slow on seeing who they will accept?

i apologize i just now realized i'm in a completely wrong thread. i was talking about MD

Waitlisted at Columbia (my top choice), Eastern Washington, and Regis
I went to Eastern Washington for undergrad. I know of people that got taken add the waitlist a month before. Don’t give up hope.

I haven’t heard back from Chapman (Fall) yet :/ does anyone have any information?

I applied for the Fall and I heard back at the end of December that because I had 1 class left, I was rejected. They were going after applicants with the fewest prerequisites left.

Same here, I haven't heard back yet. Did you apply for both summer and fall?
I applied for Summer and Fall. I was denied for Summer but waitlisted for Fall. I emailed them asking if they could provide any sort of idea of where the list was at or how long and I haven't received a response yet.

Waitlisted UNLV
Accepted at Touro University in NV but denying acceptance for those that are on the waitlist we have until tomorrow to accept and pay deposit so expect a possible email for the next round of waitlisters.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted at George Fox University. I’m 8th on the waitlist. Do any other schools disclose rankings?

Waitlisted at A.T. Still, Touro Nevada, and UTEP. Has anybody heard of any movement, or any success stories of being pulled from these waitlists? Hoping for the best, but need to prepare for the worst if it comes down to it. :-(

Waitlisted at A.T. Still, Touro Nevada, and UTEP. Has anybody heard of any movement, or any success stories of being pulled from these waitlists? Hoping for the best, but need to prepare for the worst if it comes down to it. :-(
Im planning on giving up my spot at AT Still so theres definitely hope of movement off of waitlists

Waitlisted at Dominican College. They told me not to reach out to them to see where I sat on the list. Hopefully some movement happens here soon.

Waitlisted at Fresno, UNLV, Sac, Long Beach, Northridge, and SDSU... lol. I have a good chance to get into UNLV so hoping I get pulled off the waitlist there

Just got pulled off the UW Seattle waitlist! There's still hope for us waitlisters!

Do you know what number on the waitlist you are? Or about how many people are waitlisted? Erlinda told me I’m towards the back of the first half

Do you know what number on the waitlist you are? Or about how many people are waitlisted? Erlinda told me I’m towards the back of the first half
I only asked her once and she said she couldn’t tell me where I’m at. I figured I’d wait til they’re done with interviews to ask again but who knows when that’ll be.

Has anyone got accepted off the waitlist for Samuel Merritt? I just received an update email saying that Im now ranked 30 out of 97 (originally 46 out of 118). Just wondering if people are actually getting pulled off the waitlist or they were just withdrawing their apps.

Was anyone else given their wait list ranking as a percentile? I was told I'm in the 60th percentile on the wait list for UW.
I was never given one and its driving me insane since its for my top choice !

I had to email and ask for it. They didn’t provide any other details.
I emailed and asked as well but only received a generic response with no answer to the question. so frustrating,

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist for Chatham University in Pittsburgh (this cycle or in previous cycles)? I got an email on 1/22 that I was on their normal waitlist (not priority waitlist since I didn't interview) and was wondering what my chances were to get in based on past experiences? It's my top choice so I'm hopeful!

Waitlisted at Fresno, UNLV, Sac, Long Beach, Northridge, and SDSU... lol. I have a good chance to get into UNLV so hoping I get pulled off the waitlist there
What range on the waitlist are you in?

What range on the waitlist are you in?

Between 1 and 10 at UNLV, high tier at Long Beach, 12 at Fresno, 29 at Sac, unsure about SDSU, I think I was in the 120s at Northridge last time I checked

Between 1 and 10 at UNLV, high tier at Long Beach, 12 at Fresno, 29 at Sac, unsure about SDSU, I think I was in the 120s at Northridge last time I checked
You might have a good chance at Fresno and csun too! I heard Fresno pulls around 12 and csun went into 120s a year or two ago! Good luck!

You might have a good chance at Fresno and csun too! I heard Fresno pulls around 12 and csun went into 120s a year or two ago! Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Waitlisted at St. Ambrose, Clarke, Midwestern (IL) ... Good luck everyone! Hope to have some good movement soon

I am waitlisted at Touro university and Chatham University..the waiting game is killing me!!

Waitlisted at St. Ambrose, Clarke, Midwestern (IL) ... Good luck everyone! Hope to have some good movement soon
When did you hear back from Midwestern for an interview? I haven't heard back once from them as yet

Waitlisted at Stony Brook and Upstate Medical. Anyone else?

I’m in the 20-30 range at University of Montana! Good luck to everyone :)

Waitlisted at Des moines university (DMU), University of Nebraska Med Center (UNMC), and turned down my waitlist spot at Midwestern-Glendale sometime last week!

Waitlisted at MGH and UW Seattle. Has anyone heard of any movement from either school?

Have you heard anything back from Touro yet?