Wake Forest e-mail notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moto

RHA
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who had an interview there and were given a date that the admissions office were supposed to e-mail you with their final decision: Did they e-mail you on that date as stated, or were they late?

Members don't see this ad.

Moto said:
For those of you who had an interview there and were given a date that the admissions office were supposed to e-mail you with their final decision: Did they e-mail you on that date as stated, or were they late?

Moto, my decision day was today(I work at Wake, and the adcom is meeting this evening), they wont let you know for 1-2 weeks, even if you call

Beg to differ...I was told that my committee date was 11/2 (a Wednesday) and I recieved an email on 11/7 (the following Monday). Inside of a week, in my case.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there on Nov. 5th and they told us they would meet on the 9th and that they would email us with a letter attachment on the 9th or 10th with our status. I could be very wrong, but I've been checking my email repetitively since this morning without any luck. I hate confusion.

I got one a couple days ago. But I'm not gonna pursue the waitlist at all. Good Luck to everyone else applying there.

This waiting is driving me crazy. Hope it's will be worth it upon opening the attachment. Good luck guys! :D

so at my interview i was also told that they would meet about us on nov. 9th...i just called a few minutes ago.....cause im somewhat anxious :) .....and the woman that answered the phone said that the status should be sent either tomorrow (friday) or at the latest monday....now who knows if that will actually happen, but i just thought id let yall know...

Good to know . . . Nov 9 was my decision date as well . . . here's hoping.